HETAS recognises Rotary Power Sweeping-SnapLok training for
HETAS Approved Chimney Sweep Power Sweeping competency
This course is aimed at both novice and experienced sweeps. It will provide delegates with knowledge and practical experience, which will enable them to confidently work using rotary power sweeping equipment and be knowledgable with all its applications and limitations.
9.00am – 4.30pm
No chimney sweeping experience necessary but it would be an advantage to have some basic knowledge.
Rotary Power Sweeping HQ & Training Centre, Tiverton, Devon (Directions & address here)
course will cover:
• The History of SnapLok
• Operating & General Safety
• Construction & Rotary Sweeping Hazards
• Equipment Uses
• Sealing Up Access Cleaning Points
• Rotary Sweeping Hazards
• Rotary Power Sweeping Methods & Poor Practices
• 'Hands On' Instruction On Rotary Sweeping Techniques
• Question & Answer Session and Summary
What is provided:
• Training Manual & Course Study Notes
• Lunch & Refreshments
You will need to arrange your own accommodation (if required). A list of local accommodation is provided HERE
Following successful completion of your course, you will receive a certificate showing that you have completed the Rotary Power Sweeping - SnapLok Training Course. HETAS recognises Rotary Power
Sweeping-SnapLok training for HETAS Approved Chimney Sweep Power Sweeping competency.